ZIP LINE OPERATOR
- Perform all of the daily opening and closing procedures of the zip line.
- Inspect the course components and gear on a daily basis. Inspect all lines, platforms, harnesses,
pulleys, and helmets to ensure safety and cleanliness.
- Conduct safety orientation for each guest/group, including reviewing safety issues, answering questions,
and demonstrating how to carry gear and wear safety harness.
- Ensure harnesses and helmets fit correctly and supervise the use of all safety equipment.
- Attach guests to cable and perform essential safety checks each time prior to anyone zipping.
- Assist in breaking (stopping) zippers ensuring their safety on every approach.
- Provide excellent customer service to guests utilizing the zip line.
- Wash, clean, sanitize and prepare all gear and equipment.
- Assist with course maintenance efforts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to complete and pass a required safety training course
- Must be comfortable working heights
- Ability to decrease the speed of, and stop, guests of between 50-250+ pounds at various speeds as they
approach incoming landing point
- Ability to climb and rappel to and from high altitudes
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time
- Great customer service and communication skills
- Must be comfortable giving instruction to large groups of people
- Must be outgoing, personable and love to work outdoors
- Basic computer proficiency including the ability to use email and internet
Requirements: You must be at least 18 years of age, have had prior experience working with a register, cash handling procedures & customer service.
Positions are full & part-time, weekday & weekend shifts available. Must be available to work holidays.