Best Sledding Run EVER!
Sledding is currently FULL
- Saturday – 10am -4pm
- Sunday – 10am – 4pm
- President’s Day & MLK Day – 10am – 4pm
- $25 – 2hr Sledding Pass
- 2hr blocks for sledding starting at 10am, 12pm, and 2pm.
- Rates include sled rental & chairlift access to course.
- Rates are per person.
- Rates do not include 7% Iowa sales tax.
Rules & Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- No children under 7 years of age permitted for Sledding.
- Sledders must ride a sled provided by Mt. Crescent
- One person per sled.
- Hill may close temporarily for grooming or changing conditions.
- No ski boots allowed on the Sledding course.
- No skis, snowboards, private sleds, snowshoes are allowed on the Sledding course at any time.
- Only Mt. Crescent Ski Area Sleds are allowed for Sledding.
- For everyone’s safety on the Sledding hill, consideration for others on and around the Sledding hill must be displayed at all times.
- Dress appropriately for outdoor winter activities. Layering is suggested.
- No refunds will be issued due to weather or condition changes.
Coming 2020 – NEW Tubing Hill
Mt. Crescent is not responsible for weather conditions and snow conditions due to weather, please check conditions prior to making your purchase as no refunds will be given. Mt. Crescent holds the right to close at any given time due to weather and/or unfavorable conditions. Mt. Crescent holds the right to close or modify hours of operations at any given time if it is deemed in the best interest of the business and or the safety and well being of our guests and employees.