Zip Line Heat Wave Reservation Weekend
Book your Sunday Group zipline adventure today!
|Heat Wave Sale!
||$101 for 4ppl|
Zipline at Mt. Crescent Ski Area
HOW DO YOU GET TO THE TOP?
You’ll begin your adventure in the most fun way possible. We have the only Nebraska & Iowa Zipline that everyone gets to take a ride up to the top on our ski chairlift.
Your Ziplining experience will start with a chairlift ride up to the top of Mt. Crescent allowing you to take in all the beautiful sights of rolling hills, wild flowers and area wildlife. Before you zipline, take a climb to the Zipline tower’s Scenic Upper Level and enjoy 360 degrees of breathtaking views for miles around.
Your Epic Ziplining adventure awaits…
Screaming Eagle Zipline – The Longest, largest, fastest, duel racing zipline in the Midwest! Minutes from Omaha, NE.
What do I need to know before booking?
- In order to zip line, riders must be a minimum 50 lbs. and can weigh no more than 240 lbs. This restriction is in place based on the speed of the zip line, not the amount the cables can hold. They can hold a lot more than that—try 26,000 lbs!
- There is NO Minimum height for riding the zip line! If your little ones weigh at least 50lbs they can zip! We do not require parents to purchase zip line rides either. Our staff is trained to ensure that your little ones are perfectly safe through the entire zipping process. Mom and Dad can relax knowing their children are in good hands.
- Arrive 30 minutes before your reservation time! Signing waivers, stepping on the scales, and gearing up takes a while. Plan accordingly! If you are late, you will not zip. Scheduled ride times cannot be held for late arrivals. You have purchased a time slot that we cannot sell to anyone else, so there are no refunds for those who miss their reservation.
- The zip line price is per person. Rides can not be transferred and they must be used on the same day. Please understand that there are no refunds or partial refunds for guests who are unable to complete the zip line. This is an aerial ride designed to help confront and overcome fears while providing thrills and fun. Parents know their children best. Please consider all elements of this activity and how your child might react before purchasing a ticket. Should you get cold feet, you may opt out of completing it. However, please keep in mind that by booking your reservation you took the slot of another paying guest.
- There are no refunds. Rescheduling or exchange only. “Day of” cancellations and “no shows” will result in full forfeiture of fees.Unless you are called and informed of a cancellation on our part, assume the zip line is open. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to confirm a reservation. No refund will be given for a missed reservation, even due to inclement weather. Ride times may be delayed if a weather system pops up and expected to pass through quickly, but the zip line will run!
- For the safety of our guests the zip line will not run in local severe weather such as thunderstorms or high winds. Weather may create delays but unless the weather is severe and expected to be for an extended period, your zip line reservation will not be cancelled. No refund will be given for a tour missed because of inclement weather.
- Medical restrictions are necessary because we care about you. If you have a heart condition, or have previous neck or back injuries, you may not use the Zip Line. Also, you must have full use of your arms, legs, and hands.
- It is highly recommended that pregnant women not participate in the Zip Line.
- Dress for safety! Dress comfortably with closed toed shoes, and avoid loose clothing, dangling jewelry, scarves, etc. Long hair must be tied back, and women should not wear skirts. Short shorts are not recommended either, because they are uncomfortable with the harness.
- Before using the Zip Line, you are required to empty your pockets. Somebody beneath you might enjoy a wallet or cell phone falling from the sky, but you might not enjoy losing them!