Book a Group & Save!
Ski, Snowboard, Lessons, & Zibob Sledding
|Wed. – Fri.||Sat. Sun. & Holidays|
|Ski & Snowboard|
|Snowboard & Boots||$19||$24|
Prices shown do not include 7% Iowa sales tax.
Fill out our Group Inquiry Form online and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible
Want to skip all the steps? You can select your date and Book Online!
Ziobob “Extreme” SLEDDING
4hr Sledding Pass Sat. & Sun. 10am-4pm Only (80+ people for weekday booking)
- 3 football fields long
- You ride the ski chair lift to the top
- Do not have to walk up hill
- Fantastic views from the top
- Great family fun
- Could be the most fun you ever had on snow
- Rates are per person and include sled rental & chairlift access to course.
Ski & Snowboard Lessons
An inexpensive introduction to skiing and snowboarding using our “Station Rotation” method of teaching. Our 3 stations will teach you the basic one, two, three’s of skiing or snowboarding! And if you don’t get it the first time, don’t worry, just jump back in and try it again!
We brought a family group this past winter and I can’t believe all the fun they had. We did not want to leave when it was time. The workers were all kind and helpful. And it was a short trip to the slopes.Ron & Judi Brandl
- Deposit: To secure your date we require a $250 non-refundable deposit to be paid at the time of booking.
You can either pay by credit card or mail us a check. Although the $250 is non-refundable, if you do have
to cancel or change dates, based upon availability, we will do our best to accommodate you.
All booking details must be received and 80% of the group paid for within 14 days prior to arrival. If you cancel your group outing 7days or less before your scheduled date, you will forfeit 50% of all fees paid to date.
a. Credit Card Via Website: Make an online payment via the Group Booking page of the
b. Credit Card By Phone: 712-545-3850
c. Check By Mail: Mt. Crescent Ski Area c/o Group Sales PO Box 69 Crescent, IA. 51526
- Send in Completed Group Booking Form:
a. Email: email@example.com
b. Mail: Mt. Crescent Ski Area c/o Group Sales PO Box 69 Crescent, IA. 51526
- Early Reservation: All booking details and deposits must be received 2 weeks prior to arrival to guarantee
group pricing. This also guarantees your date.
- Late Reservation: All effort will be made to secure your date if reservations are made within 2 weeks prior
to your arrival. Please call or email Group Sales to determine date and group pricing availability.
- Purchase: Group tickets must be purchased in one transaction by the group leader, individual payments
will not be given the discounted rate. Will accept Cash, Organization check, VISA, MC and Discover. All booking details must be received and 80% of the group paid for within 14 days prior to arrival. If you cancel your group outing 7days or less before your scheduled date, you will forfeit 50% of all fees paid to date.
- Group size: Minimum of 20 paying guests during standard hours of operations. Groups of 40+ paying ski/
snowboard guests can request a time period outside our normal hours of operations during the days we are
open. Groups of 80+ paying guests can request time periods outside our normal hours of operation on days
that we are not open. Sledding and Tubing can be made available during the week for 80+ paying guests
with advanced booking and confirmation.
- Complimentary Pass: 1 complimentary adult area pass, rental and beginner lesson will be issued to the
Group Leader. Additional Adult Chaperon Passes will be issued for every additional 20 paying guests
under the age of 18.
- Group Check List: Refer to the Group Checklist to assist in creating a smooth and organized visit
Mt. Crescent is not responsible for weather conditions and snow conditions due to weather, please check conditions prior to making your purchase as no refunds will be given. Mt. Crescent holds the right to close at any given time due to weather and/or unfavorable conditions.