Zipline Information and Booking
Mt. Crescent’s Zip line, is the longest in Nebraska & Iowa and one of the longest in the entire Midwest! Experience an intense 1600ft long high-flying zip line ride that’s 5 football fields long, yep that’s right over 5 football fields long! Our dual side by side racing zips reach speeds of over 40mph while flying 300ft in the air! Begin your adventure with a ride up to the drop tower in our 2 1/2 ton “Deuce and a Half” military truck. This rugged all-terrain vehicle will slowly drive up Mt. Crescent’s main ski run, allowing you to take in all the beautiful sights of rolling hills, wild flowers and area wildlife. Before you ride, don’t’ forget to take a climb to the tower’s Scenic Level and enjoy the 360deg of breathtaking views of the majestic Loess Hills. After your ride, relax on our patio, enjoy a nice cold beverage and watch others in flight… or just relax and take in the beauty of the area.
Your adventure awaits…
Zip Line Rate
$45 per person
|rate includes 2 rides, equipment & helmet|
$49 per person
|rate includes 2 rides, equipment & helmet|
Zip Line Hours of Operation
The Zip Line is officially opening on Memorial Weekend, Sat, Sun, & Mon!
||10am – 4:30pm|
|Sunday||10am – 4:30pm|
|Memorial Day||10am – 4:30pm|
|Weekdays – Starting June 13th
|Wednesday||1pm – 4:30pm|
|Thursday||1pm – 4:30pm|
|Friday||1pm – 4:30pm|
|Hours subject to changes in weather|
What do I need to know before booking?
- In order to zip line, riders must be a minimum 50 lbs. and can weigh no more than 240 lbs. This restriction is in place based on the speed of the zip line, not the amount the cables can hold. They can hold a lot more than that—try 26,000 lbs! *note: Upper limit may be reduced due to current on site conditions.
- There is NO Minimum height for riding the zip line! If your little ones weigh at least 50lbs they can zip! We do not require parents to purchase zip line rides either. Our staff is trained to ensure that your little ones are perfectly safe through the entire zipping process. Mom and Dad can relax knowing their children are in good hands.
- Arrive 30 minutes before your reservation time! Signing waivers, stepping on the scales, and gearing up takes a while. Plan accordingly! If you are late, you will not zip. Scheduled ride times cannot be held for late arrivals. You have purchased a time slot that we cannot sell to anyone else, so there are no refunds for those who miss their reservation.
- The zip line price is per person. Rides can not be transferred and they must be used on the same day. Please understand that there are no refunds or partial refunds for guests who are unable to complete the zip line. This is an aerial ride designed to help confront and overcome fears while providing thrills and fun. Parents know their children best. Please consider all elements of this activity and how your child might react before purchasing a ticket. Should you get cold feet, you may opt out of completing it. However, please keep in mind that by booking your reservation you took the slot of another paying guest.
- There are no refunds. Rescheduling or exchange only. “Day of” cancellations and “no shows” will result in full forfeiture of fees.Unless you are called and informed of a cancellation on our part, assume the zip line is open. Contact us at email@example.com if you wish to confirm a reservation. No refund will be given for a missed reservation, even due to inclement weather. Ride times may be delayed if a weather system pops up and expected to pass through quickly, but the zip line will run!
- For the safety of our guests the zip line will not run in local severe weather such as thunderstorms or high winds. Weather may create delays but unless the weather is severe and expected to be for an extended period, your zip line reservation will not be cancelled. No refund will be given for a tour missed because of inclement weather.
- Medical restrictions are necessary because we care about you. If you have a heart condition, or have previous neck or back injuries, you may not use the Zip Line. Also, you must have full use of your arms, legs, and hands.
- It is highly recommended that pregnant women not participate in the Zip Line.
- Dress for safety! Dress comfortably with closed toed shoes, and avoid loose clothing, dangling jewelry, scarves, etc. Long hair must be tied back, and women should not wear skirts. Short shorts are not recommended either, because they are uncomfortable with the harness.
- Before using the Zip Line, you are required to empty your pockets. Somebody beneath you might enjoy a wallet or cell phone falling from the sky, but you might not enjoy losing them!