Book Zipline Rides
Voted #1 Ziplining experience because it is the Longest – Fastest Zip line in Nebraska & Iowa and has a Scenic Ski Chairlift Ride or Deuce and a 1/2 military truck ride to top.
The Screaming Eagle Zipine, Nebraska & Iowa’s only Dual Racing Zipline, 1600 feet of continuous high flying adventure! Located just minutes from downtown Omaha at Mt. Crescent Ski Area.
Dual side-by-side racing zipline can reach speeds of over 40mph while you fly through the air like a soaring eagle! Most Intense-Epic-High flying zip line adventure ride that’s over Five (5) football fields long. The only Nebraska Zipline that has a side by side zip line that two people can experience at the same time.
7 Fun Facts About Our Zipline:
- Only Nebraska & Iowa Zipline with dual Lines
- Only Zipline in Nebraska & Iowa that use chairlift
- Longest Zipline in Nebraska & Iowa
- Highest Zipline in Nebraska & Iowa
- Fastest Zipline in Nebraska & Iowa
- Only Zipline in Nebraska & Iowa with no walking
- Only Nebraska & Iowa Zipline Side by Side
HOW DO YOU GET TO THE TOP?
You’ll begin your adventure in the most fun way possible. We have the only Nebraska & Iowa Zipline that everyone gets to take a ride up to the top on our ski chairlift or Deuce and a 1/2 military truck.
Your Ziplining experience will start with a chairlift ride up to the top of Mt. Crescent allowing you to take in all the beautiful sights of rolling hills, wild flowers and area wildlife. Before you zipline, take a climb to the Zipline tower’s Scenic Upper Level and enjoy 360 degrees of breathtaking views for miles around.
Your Epic Ziplining adventure awaits…
What does it cost?
Each person will be able to ride the ski chairlift up to the top and ride down the zipline two times. Our friendly and skilled staff will take care of fitting you with the gear needed for your ziplining adventure and guiding you through the entire process. You don’t need to worry about slowing yourself down either. Our zip lines are outfitted with an automatic breaking system that leaves the riders free to enjoy the entire ride down! The entire adventure will take approximately 2hrs. From the time you are greeted at the registration desk, to your departure and removal of the gear after both of your rides have been completed!
||$49 per person|
|Youth (17 and under) Weekend||$39 per person|
When are we open for ziplining?
Zipline Hours of Operation
June 15th – October 27th
||10am – 5:00pm|
|Sunday||10am – 5:00pm|
Hours subject to changes in weather
How do I book zipline rides?
There are two online booking options to choose from. Weekend/Holiday and Weekday bookings. All you need to do is click on the option that suits your schedule and you’ll be taken to the online booking page. Select how many people you’ll be zipping with and then pick the date. After you’ve selected the date of your outing you will be able to pick the time of your reservation. Just add it to the cart and follow the billing steps and that’s it! Couldn’t be easier to setup your zip lining adventure!
What do I need to know before booking?
- In order to zipline, riders must be a minimum 50 lbs. and can weigh no more than 240 lbs. This restriction is in place based on the speed of the zip line, not the amount the cables can hold. They can hold a lot more than that—try 26,000 lbs! *note: Upper limit may be reduced due to current on site conditions.
- There is NO Minimum height for riding the zip line! If your little ones weigh at least 50lbs they can zip! We do not require parents to purchase zipline rides either. Our staff is trained to ensure that your little ones are perfectly safe through the entire zipping process. Mom and Dad can relax knowing their children are in good hands.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your reservation time! Signing waivers, stepping on the scales, and gearing up takes a while. Plan accordingly! If you are late, you may not be able to zip. Scheduled ride times cannot be held for late arrivals. You have purchased a time slot that we cannot sell to anyone else, so there are no refunds for those who miss their reservation.
- The zipline prices are per person. Rides can not be transferred and they must be used on the same day. Please understand that there are no refunds or partial refunds for guests who are unable to complete their zip line rides. This is an aerial ride designed to help confront and overcome fears while providing thrills and fun. Parents know their children best. Please consider all elements of this activity and how your child might react before purchasing a ticket. Should you get cold feet, you may opt out of completing it. However, please keep in mind that by booking your reservation you took the slot of another paying guest.
- There are no refunds. Rescheduling or exchange only. “Day of” cancellations and “no shows” will result in full forfeiture of fees paid. Unless you are called/emailed and informed of a cancellation on our part, assume the zipline is open. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to confirm a reservation. No refund will be given for a missed reservation, even due to inclement weather. Ride times may be delayed if a weather system pops up and expected to pass through quickly, but the zip line will run!
- For the safety of our guests the zip line will not run in local severe weather such as thunderstorms or high winds. Weather may create delays but unless the weather is severe and is expected to last for an extended period, your zip line reservation will not be cancelled. No refunds will be given for a tour missed because of inclement weather.
- Medical restrictions are necessary because we care about you. If you have a heart condition, or have previous neck or back injuries, you may not use the Zip Line. Also, you must have full use of your arms, legs, and hands.
- It is highly recommended that pregnant women not participate in the Zipline.
- Dress for safety! Dressing in comfortable closed toed shoes, and avoid loose clothing, dangling jewelry, scarves, etc. Long hair must be tied back, and women should not wear skirts. Short shorts are not recommended either, because they can be uncomfortable with the harness.
- Before using the Zipline, you are required to empty your pockets. Somebody beneath you might enjoy a wallet or cell phone falling from the sky, but you might not enjoy losing them!
Groupons must be used for the activity they were originally purchased. The face value is not an open “credit” at Mt Crescent, it is a Groupon purchase amount for a specific item and must be used for that item.
You can not use a Lift Ticket Groupon voucher for a Zip Line Purchase. The same goes for Zip Line Groupons. They can not be used for the purchase of Lift Ticket.
For more information check out our Zip Line FAQ’s