NOW HIRING FOR
There’s no better way to spend the day than at the slopes and call it work! We’re looking for fun, friendly & outgoing people to join our Mt. Crescent family.
We are currently hiring for the following full & part-time positions for the 2016-2017 Season:
- Front Desk Manager
- Kitchen Manager
- Events Coordinator
- Group Sales
- Ticket Agents
- Food & Beverage
- Rental Equipment Shop
- Chair Lift Operators – must be 18+
- Tubing & Sledding Course Operators
- Ski & Snowboard Instructors – All levels & abilities accepted (Beginner to Advanced, on site instructor training program) – Requirements: Passion, Patience & Professionalism
- Maintenance – must be 18+, entry level to technical
- Snowmaking Crew – must be 18+, available on call to work pm-am shifts
- Outgoing, upbeat, and happy personality
- Love the outdoors
- Enjoy the winter season
- Desire to learn to ski and or snowboard
Winter Break Employment
Home for the holidays and looking to make some extra money? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you! We’re hiring an additional 20 people just to work 2 weeks over the holiday break.
- December 17th to January 1st
- Free Skiing & Snowboarding
- Free Equipment Rental
- Free Beginner Lesson
- Free Tubing & Zibob Sledding
- Free Zip-lining
- Buddy Passes for Family & Friends
- 50% off Employee Meal
- A Fun Environment to Work & Play!
Employees must be at least 16 years of age, available to work weekends & holidays and willing to work in all departments if necessary.
How to Apply
Fill out the online employment application. If you should have any questions, please call 712-545-3850.
Note: Application must be completely filled out for consideration