Private Ski Lessons – Weekday
When booking more than 1 person: All persons must be of similar age and experience level. Adults and Children below 12yrs old will not be able to learn together. Children 12 and under who are more than 3yrs apart will not be able to learn together. Mt. Crescent reserves the right to separate groups into individual lessons and additional charges may apply. Some members of the group may not be able to take part in the lesson! This is done to ensure everyone receives the best possible learning experience!
Gratuities for instructors are not a requirement but an appropriate and appreciated gesture. A 15-20% gratuity based on the cost of the lesson will make your instructor feel very appreciated and valued.
Weekday Ski Lessons
Days: Wed – Friday (Excluding Holidays)
11:00am – 5:00pm
Start Date: Opening Day
End Date: End of season
Rates: $49.00, $30 for each additional person up to 8 (ages 7+ only)
Rates are not valid on Holidays (refer to weekend rates for holidays)
Semi-Private Lessons are for friends or families that wish to learn together. We don’t create groups from walk ins. All persons must be of similar age and experience level in order for everyone to receive the best possible learning experience. Adults and Children below 12yrs old will not be able to learn together. If booked together Mt. Crescent reserves the right to separate into individual lessons and additional charges may apply.
Need to know…
- Reservations preferred but not required, however; space is limited so reservations are suggested to guarantee your spot.
- Prepayment is required by credit card. Prepaid reservations are non- refundable.
- Lessons start promptly at their scheduled time so please arrive early! Arrive well in advance to purchase your ticket, fill out paperwork and get fitted for your rental equipment.
- Please check in at the front desk to sign registration form, rental form & waiver.
- Please dress appropriately for winter activities.
- Unless specified, lessons do not include a lift ticket or rental equipment.
- No refunds. If cancellation occurs due to Mt. Crescent closing due to weather, we will reschedule.